Welcome to Porter Primary Care
Our goal is to provide respectful, high quality health care to every member of your family. Whether you’re a brand new mom who needs health care for yourself and your infant, a dad who needs help managing his diabetes, a teen who needs a sports’ physical or a granddad who needs help managing an ongoing condition, we have the expertise to care for you.
As family physicians, we honor the individuality of each person and we understand the unique medical needs presented at every life stage. We have a passion for working with families because it gives us a greater understanding of your medical needs within the context of lifestyle and hereditary factors.
For this reason, we take great joy in caring for your little ones. When your infant or child comes to us for a physical exam, we establish both benchmarks and a foundation of knowledge for a lifetime of care. As we address your child’s immediate health care needs, we look beyond the challenges to envision what is possible.
Personalized treatment plans based on your family’s health history play a central role in how we support your optimal wellness. As family physicians, we not only treat disease, we also help prevent it. When we identify a medical problem early, it is often considerably easier to treat and the outcome is often significantly better.
We look forward to getting to know you and your family personally.
Porter Primary Care offers a full range of family medicine services, including:
- Well-baby/child check-ups
- Sports physicals
- Primary care for patients of all ages
- Immunizations, including a flu clinic
- Adult annual physicals
- Management of chronic diseases, such as diabetes, arthritis, and cardiovascular conditions
- Care for acute conditions, such as injuries, flu and strep throat
- Screenings, including blood pressure, osteoporosis, cholesterol, hypertension, and more
- Diagnosis and treatment of migraine headaches